Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's QOTD: September 21, 2010

"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence." - Og Mandino, Motivational Expert (1923-1996)

Today's journal is dedicated to God, my family and my friends who have encouraged me through my weight loss and fitness regimen, kept me from spinning out of control when it was obvious that I wasn't going to be hired anywhere at any time, and gave me the courage and inner strength to reinvent myself (and still stayed by my side throughout this entire process).  I know it couldn't have been easy for any of you, but you all remained "true blue!"

It is written that "No Man is an Island; No Man Stands Alone!"  If you need proof of this statement, just email me or call me, and I'll give you plenty of proof.  Just look at the posts on my Facebook Profile the past 36 hours . . .

Thank you, God, for giving me such a wonderful and loving family; one that I love and cherish every second of every day.  Thank you, God, for friends that I would not trade their camaraderie and self-sacrifice for all the riches in the world.  And finally, thank you, God, for believing in me.  I am your humble servant.

God Bless all of you for your kind words, your support and your love.  I am forever indebted to all of you.

Think about it . . .

Yogi:  9/21/2010  9:58AM CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment